Still Water Wellness Group has created the perfect alcohol treatment in Lake Forest, comprising of multiple treatment modalities, each with its specific benefits. We rely on a mix of medication, psychiatry, and psychology to help patients overcome addiction and embrace a new, better lifestyle after treatment.
How to recover from alcohol addiction
Alcoholism is usually a life-long disorder with multiple causes, including social, familial, professional, and even genetical. Combating the disorder is difficult, takes time, and doesn’t guarantee a cure. Your best chances of overcoming alcoholism come with joining our alcohol and drug rehab in Lake Forest. Self-detox treatments don’t work when it comes to alcoholism or any type of substance addiction due to the disorders’ profile.
Substance addiction is a combination of physical and psychological dependency, making it notoriously difficult to combat without professional help. At our facility, we rely on a structured recovery protocol to help people recover and remain sober in the long run. These include:
- Medical detoxification – The detox process is the primary phase in our drug addiction treatment in Lake Forest. The treatment consists of medication, counseling sessions, therapy and psychotherapy, and recreational programs in a comfortable and secure environment. We tweak the detox treatment according to each patient’s medical profile and recovery needs and supervise the patient’s progress through treatment throughout the program’s duration.
- Inpatient/residential care – The inpatient program follows detox and places you in a controlled and comfortable living setting, where you will spend your next 30 to 90 days. The inpatient rehab for drugs and alcohol aims to keep you safe from social and familial triggers while helping you adopt a healthy living routine along the way. This will allow you to adapt to a more independent and self-sufficient lifestyle, and you meditate and use introspection to discover yourself and your long-term goals.
- Outpatient program – The outpatient program is a structured rehabilitation modality that follows programs like PHP and IOP. It supports patients who have completed our inpatient addiction treatment rehab and now seek follow-up care for successful social reintegration and independent living. You will participate in daily or weekly rehab meetings, consisting of counseling sessions, drug and alcohol tests, medication management, community support, etc.
- Sober Living – The Sober Living treatment is the ideal option if you lack a reliable and supportive familial structure to rely on after rehab. Many people struggle with co-dependency due to family members validating their harmful behaviors, which may be a problem for a recovering addict. Our Sober Living program allows patients to join a thriving recovery community of people with similar recovery goals.
Our ideal alcohol recovery treatment will help you:
- Understand your addiction’s underlying triggers and causes
- Fight your harmful impulses
- Overcome the withdrawal and quit addiction for good
- Improve and grow into a more responsible, accountable, disciplined, and overall better individual
If you’re looking for the best rehab centers in Lake Forest, we invite you to Still Water Wellness Group. Call our rehab team at 1-800-563-8983, ask for details about our alcohol treatment in Lake Forest, and make an appointment today!Alcohol Treatment Lake Forest
View Larger Map